Wednesday 14 March 2018

Off to Open Weyburn, SK


Feb 5, 2018

 

Well we got t mail today! Elder Sauni and I are done sadly but me and elder Fuster get to open an area so that's pretty sweet! We are going to Weyburn Sk.  Made one of our members cry this morning when I told her I was gone, her little boy Quinn isn't too happy either.  She told him his cowboy was leaving... He sat with me and Sauni yesterday at church in his cowboy boots and stuff ha-ha  Lots of good people I’m leaving behind but I know I’m needed someplace else where I can help those people just like I did here.  We already got a play date me and Quinn for when I get home to go ride horses.  (Quinn is 3) 
This week was good lots of things happened but I left my paper with all the things that happened this week back at the Apt so I’ll have to see what I remember, it’s hard to remember what you did on the mission after the weeks over.  
We taught the Ali family again this week did a little English learning through gospel lessons.  We used a whiteboard and had them write things on it that god made and then had them all read it.  Also showed them the game charades, they loved that.  
We did a little Valentine gift for sister Rutton since she does so much for us as missionaries.  We got her a monkey that works to the song sugar ha-ha she thought that was pretty great!  Said that’s the only thing she’s ever gotten from a boy on Valentine’s Day!!!! So that was cool.  We just did a ding dong ditch when we gave it to her, but according to her she knew the elders brought it to her right when she saw it. 
Got to see Bob King the kid singer that came to Raymond when I was in elementary.  His wife was giving a talk at the Lewvan elder’s baptism this Saturday.  And I did a musical number on the guitar at it.  So after Bob came up to me and asked a few questions and we got talking and yeah.  He’s had a stroke and can’t play anymore with his left hand so that’s sad.  Super cool to run into him on the mission 10 yrs. later though! 

Ummm what else did we do this week...I can’t remember I’ll have to get back to you all when I remember. 

It was a good week.        

No comments:

Post a Comment