Sunday 1 October 2017

Seven Months Already


Well another week done here in Neepawa!  Hit my 7 month mark on Friday, kind of crazy to think it’s already been 7, sure doesn't feel like it!
Not too much happened this week.  Had ZC in Winnipeg with Elder Anderson from the 70 and his wife come down to talk to us about stuff, that was good! Don’t remember anything really other then it was good...
We started to re tract Neepawa on Saturday, the people are loving that.... it’s only been I think 5-6 months since they last started, so everyone remembers us.  Good thing they have been nice so far about us coming back so soon.
Ended up giving a surprise talk on Sunday!  Thank goodness for my stash of talks I’ve given in my desk. I gave my fair well talk on the Book of Mormon, it went pretty good.
We had exchanges with the Brandon Spanish elders here after ZC, so I and Elder black from Lethbridge went together for the day.  It’s kind of nice being with a fellow Canadian, don't have to put up with the Americans and their trash talk about Canada all day.  Elder Black did some language study with me and he pretty well just taught me the basics of Spanish.  So he’s got me practicing reading the B of M in Spanish so that I can transfer over to a Spanish elder someday ha-ha

Love ya all. Talk to ya next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment