Sunday 1 October 2017

Patching Bob's Roof


Well this week has been kinda wet... its rained pretty well all week. I have a goal not to use my umbrella during my mission, and so far I'm doing good!  Its pretty funny seeing peoples reactions when we come to their doors.  One lady she saw us and she's like " your crazy!! its raining!  Go home!! "  " So your not interested in what we have to share!? " haha
Umm what else.... I think thats it really.  Not a whole lot to say this week.
 Hope all is good back home! love ya all!

Hey so I got a new member/ family the Michelson’s and his wife is from MT View!! Sister West.  She went to school with Matt Nelson's age group.Also I’m going out to Kelly’s tomorrow on exchanges with Elder Hirschi; should be fun!!
 
Working on Bob Barnaby’s roof.  He’s a funny old guy! Love that family! 

 
He told me to guess which side was his patching job and which was the other Elders...He's a Nelson not hard to know his work will look pretty even on an old roof. He has also spent many hours shingling a few roofs.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment