Monday 2 October 2017

District Leader


Well this is some shocking news here in the AwaHIn district!  Elder hart is leaving and so is elder Hirschi.  Elder Hirschi is going home though so we knew that was coming.  Elder Hart is being transferred.... SO me and Elder Doolen are training, and I’m the DL....!!! R.I.P. Can Win mission, I don’t know what is going to happen with me and Elder Doolen training.
This week was decent, found a new investigator!!! Her name is Suzie, she’s Filipino, and has 3 kids.  Super nice and promising family! 
General Conf was super great!! We drove up to dauphin for the priesthood and stayed for Sunday session since we have to be here for DM on Tuesday.  Sunday me and Hirschi made a maze for Doolen and Hart to go through, that was kinda fun. They couldn’t make it. Ha-ha

 Love ya all!! Talk to ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment