Sunday 1 October 2017

Expert on the Family!


Well first things first, we aren’t in Dauphin today with ZC happening later this week, so that means that I only have a hr. to write.  Which means I might not get to all of you today, so if I don’t get to you I’m sorry but I’ll get to you next week!
Not too much has been going on here lately, just the same old stuff as usual.  Got no crazy stories for ya either... But Elder Hart did teach his first law of chastity lesson this week; that was fun!! He did pretty good to, must be that trainer of his that makes him so good! jk jk
Met up this week with one of our LA (less active) members Bob, he’s awesome.  We helped him move a couch around and pick up parts for his VW collection he has.  He has a yard full of old VW's and he just works on them when he feels like it and restores them eventually. He gave me a Combucha plant while we were there! So now I got my own little plant to make Cumbucha with, we'll see how that goes though. 
Taught Sunday school again this week.  Lesson was on eternal families.  By the time I’m done here I’ll be and expert on the family!  This is the 3rd lesson I’ve taught on families.  Kind of feels weird teaching all these married people how to raise their kids and run their family, but it’s fun!
I think that’s about all that’s new for us this week.  Like I said not too much going on lately then the usual.

Love ya all, talk to ya next week!  

Yeah, I got my package you sent back with Millward's, don’t remember what was in it though... been kind of busy lately.
Can almost hear, finally!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment