Thursday 18 January 2018

I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus

January 15, 2018
Well another week come and gone here in the old Regina zone!  Hit my 11 month mark today...
Had ZC this week here in Regina, it was super good.  Did lots of training on how we can better work with the members in our wards.  I also got roped into playing the musical number near the end of ZC somehow... so I played I’m trying to be like Jesus on the guitar.   It went pretty good. During Zc it was raining and it was freezing as it hit the ground so that made this week super fun to walk around for tracting and everything in between!  There were some guys we saw skating to work this week haha that shows how bad it was.  
The other day me and Sauni were looking for a DQ to have lunch at while we waited for the ZLs to meet up with us and we couldn't find one for the life of us.  SO we were at a red light and Sauni is like "I’m going to ask this person here if they know where one is."  Glad I’m quick with locking the windows because he was serious!  He’s like "what are you doing, that's not weird!"  Ha-ha we went back and forth for a few min and he was going to open the door to do it!!!  But I messed around long enough that I made him miss his chance ;) or so I thought.... the next light he did the same thing!!!! but I didn't fight him this time I just looked the other way as he did it ha-ha sure enough we found a DQ after they gave us some guidance.  
We set a baptismal date with a boy named Thunder this week!  He’s to be baptized the 27th this month!  He’s 9 and his mom is a member and wants us to help him have a desire to be baptized and teach him more about it. 

And that's our week for ya really.  

Love ya all, talk to ya next week!     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment