Saturday 25 November 2017

Regina, Sask


Hello Elder Nelsons family and friends! This is Sister Dalsing Typing. Elder Nelson didn't want to email you, but I told him that he has to email yall so now I’m writing it for him.
This week has been good! Elder Nelson is in Sunrise ward. The members are nice. The work is going good! Elder Black, his companion is awesome. They almost got arrested by a lady cop.
The winter is getting colder and it's weird being in a big city. I miss going fishing and hunting and riding my horse.
Elder Nelson loves you all! Have a great week!!!
So yeah that pretty much my week!  If I had some more time I’d tell you more about the cops and all that good stuff, but we are heading off here soon to go bowling.
Elder black is pretty great.  He’s from Logan Utah, and yes he’s the same elder black that trained Elder K. Nelson.  He reminds me a lot of my Uncle David ha-ha he says a lot of the same things David does.

The weather here is way colder than MB!! It’s so cold at night, but it’s been good.  The big city isn’t too bad so far.
The area is good I like it so far. I’m going to get so lost in here though, I don’t even know where we are going half the time on the roads.
Love you all!

 

 
 
Elder Smith
First snow in Manitoba.
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 

 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment