Saturday 25 November 2017

He Almost Killed Us!


Well you can all stop worrying now! I am not dead, the internet was down this morning in the library here in Neepawa and you know what that means when I’m emailing in Neepawa, only an hr. to talk.  So again if I don’t get to you I’ll try to this next week.

So not too much exciting this week.  We did some tracting and had exchanges with dauphin down here in Neepawa on Wednesday.  We also had ZC on Thursday that was long but good!  Oh Elder Doolen just about killed me and him Wednesday on the way to Gladstone to stop by some members.  It had been snowing all day and it was kind of warm out so the snow was melting as it hit the ground, but later in the day it turned to ice...  and later in the day was when we went to GS.  So we were driving down the road talking about going to his home place AZ after the mission and he’s like well all we got to do is go like this! He grabs the steering wheel and yanks it towards him!! We go fishtailing all over the road with the roads all iced up! Somehow I managed to keep us on the road and got the car back under control.  I gave him a little bit a crap for that one needless to say ha-ha it’s like he’s never drove on bad roads before!  (Cause he hasn’t)

Went to a Ukrainian Catholic church on Sunday, that way different!  We were out driving around late Saturday night looking for people we could help move snow for and we saw this guy clearing his church walk way, so we stopped and helped him and after we got done he invited us to church! So we went! I’m so glad our church doesn’t burn candles during it or get up and down every 2 min!

And that our week!   Well a quick rundown of it.  I’ll tell you more when I get home ha-ha

Love ya all! Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment