Saturday 25 November 2017

Goodbye Neepawa


Well goodbye Neepawa.  Kind of sad to leave it but not really.  I’m going to the Sunrise area in Regina with Elder Black and I’m the DL still... not too sure how I feel about that but.

I had a few things I was going to say this week but now I don’t know what it was, so this is going to be another short email.

Got lots of snow this week.  Got down to -20 one day!  

Almost have a baptism date with Marilyn!! Still have a few things to get over with her but she’s coming along!  

Umm yeah that’s really all that went down this week...

Love ya all sorry it’s kind of short again this week
 
 
I may have given Riley a butt kicken over email about the lack of info in his letters.
His response:
I know I’m slacking on letters but idk what else to put really!!? It’s all the same every week, it’s cold, we tracted, got lunched by an investigator, talked to Ed and Marilyn, and had church" that’s our week almost every time. If I had more to write I would. 
Today was kind of  flipped my day around... it’s kind of killing me inside to leave these guys and to go be DL for people I don't even know. Lots going on right now.  Lots a big change. Don’t worry I can do it, just give me a bit of time to get things figured out.
Love ya mom.  I’ll try to do better in the coming weeks.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment