Thursday 31 August 2017

Southern Alberta Boys Meet Up!


Well another week has come and gone out here in the Can Win mission! Was a decent week for the most part.  Got to see who my trainee is finally!!! His name is Elder Hart, from Grand G Colorado, loves water sports and thats all i know really haha  i suck at gettin to know people as you can tell.  Got to see Keston and Morgan/ Elder Nelson and Berry during transfers!! that was nice.  Sounds like me and elder Nelson were both wishing president Craig was going to put us together for training, but the first thing pres Craig said was " alright im going to get the suspense here out of the way, now Elder Nelson here has his cousin Elder Nelson in this mission and he's right there on the computer screen, but they wont be serving together, yet."  But I got to see him later that say so that was good.

SO the first day for Hart we went and set up a lesson with Ed and Marilyn on saturday.  I knocked on the door and then stepped aside like i usually do, so when Ed came to the door he couldnt see me, all he could see what Hart and he doesnt know Hart yet haha I heard the door handle move like the door was gonna open but then it stopped.  So i put my head around the corner to see what was up, and there was Ed looking like he was ready to through Hart off his property!!  Then Ed saw me and he opened the door laughing.  He said he was gonna tell us to go away untill he saw me there haha   Hart almost got rejected by our investigators! So I thought that was kinda funny. 
 
Taught sunday school again this week.  did it on eternal family's, and from what i could tell it went pretty good!
Drove up to Dauphin last night like we usually do.  had our sunday night AwaHin poker tournament again, and i won, again haha   Not sure if thats a good thing or not....

And thats about it for the week.  Nothin to exciting.
love ya all, talk to you next week!

  This is what I call dedication! And a awesome wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment