Tuesday 21 February 2017

Look at Me Go!


Elder Mclean is my companion. He’s 21 from Calgary. We get along great. He is going to Winnipeg with me and 3 other sisters from our district.

Food kind of sucks, but hey it's food and you have to eat. 
I’ve seen that I really do know this gospel and that I can give people the same joy I have. I love our new TRC (someone that has come to the MTC to be taught) Teddy Hansen he is the best, we think we could get him married in the temple soon cause his girlfriend is really important to him, and he wants to live with her for eternity, not just for this life.
I am rooming with Elder cook and Elder Pututau, they are pretty awesome! I like all of our zone though, they are all super chill and we all just have fun.  We have another Elder Nelson in our zone other than me so that’s kind of confusing sometimes.  
 
I asked if he liked dressing up everyday
I’m alright with looking good everyday ha-ha 
 
Has he seen, or heard from any apostles yet?
No apostles yet :/ 

I know this church is true, and that no matter what we’ve done in the past we can be forgiven through the atonement. I love the spirit this place has, and our investigators bring to our lessons. I love all you guys and sorta, kinda miss you all sometimes. 

Love Elder Nelson <3

P.S. Elder Mclean, Dryden, Street, Young, and I all joined choir and it is amazing ha-ha Those are all the elders in our district.

 
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Andrea Nelson wrote:

 Mataya says she knew you'd join choir!

 
Yeah, yeah, yeah! ha-ha I know, but that’s the only way I can let my stress out is with music. The song we are learning is pretty cool,  "Precious Savior Great Redeemer"  

 

Well I gotta go, love ya! Laundry is done, and my times been up for a bit now... look at me go!

Talk to you next week sameish time 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment